Ships in one business day.
Study for the FE Other Disciplines exam with this discipline-specific practice problems book.
Comprehensive Practice for the Computer-Based FE Other Disciplines Exam
FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems contains more than 320 problems that will reinforce your knowledge of the topics covered on the NCEES Other Disciplines FE exam. These problems are designed to be solved in an average of three minutes, to demonstrate the format and difficulty of the exam and to help you focus on individual engineering concepts. Like the exam, problems are grouped by engineering topic.
Solutions are clear, complete, and easy to follow. Step-by-step calculations use equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to help increase your familiarity with the exam’s supplied reference. Units are meticulously identified and rigorously carried through in all calculations. The online version of this book provides automatic scoring and comparative reporting.
FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems
may be used by itself for independent problem-solving practice, or it may be used in conjunction with the FE Other Disciplines Review Manual
. This book follows the FE Other Disciplines Review Manual
in chapter sequence, nomenclature, terminology, and methodology, so you can easily find clear explanations of topics where you need more support. Both products are part of PPI’s integrated review program available at feprep.com
Exam Topics Covered
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Gases and Liquids
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Strength of Materials
Also available through feprep.com
- FE Other Disciplines Review Manual: a comprehensive review manual with complete coverage of the FE Other Disciplines exam knowledge areas and relevant elements from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook; the online version offers full-text searching, note-taking, and bookmarking capabilities, and integrated interactive diagnostic exam problems with automatic scoring
- FE Other Disciplines Practice Exam: an online, simulated exam experience, with automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Other Disciplines Assessments: online problems to evaluate your familiarity with exam topics, with automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Other Disciplines Flashcards: online flashcards for quick, on-the-go review
- FE Review Programs: online programs providing structure and personal feedback as you prepare for the FE exam
- Study Schedule: an online, customizable study schedule with targeted reading and homework assignments