Did you already enroll in the FE Other Disciplines OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop? If so, click here to log in and access your workshop.
PPI’s FE Other Disciplines OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand problem solving sessions. Follow along as an expert instructor solves practice problems for each Knowledge Area of the FE Other Disciplines exam. These videos are the perfect supplement to your exam review.
Your Problem Solving Workshop Includes:
- 16 hours of online problem solving, with a thorough concentration on the FE Other Disciplines exam topics
- An expert instructor to walk you through each practice problem
- Detailed handouts that include the practice problems and solutions
- OnDemand access for 90 days from purchase date
This workshop covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Other Disciplines exam:
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Hydrologic Systems
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Structural Design and Structural Analysis
- Transportation Engineering and Surveying
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop. Access time begins upon purchase.
OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops are presented by: Arthur Chianello, MS, PE