Did you already enroll in the FE Other Disciplines Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Partner Pricing
This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Live Online Review Courses.
PPI's FE Other Disciplines Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Other Disciplines exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million engineers.
In addition to 68 hours of live online and OnDemand instruction, you’ll complete homework from the FE Other Disciplines Review Manual and FE Other Disciplines Practice Problems by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. You will also receive access to online quizzes, flashcards, assessments, and a practice exam that simulates the computer-based NCEES FE exam. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 68 hours of online instruction from an expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 68 hours is broken down as follows:
- 42 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- 16 hours of OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops. Watch videos of an expert instructor working through exam-like practice problems in your FE discipline.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- Industry-leading books and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- Detailed course handouts to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor throughout the course
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the NCEES FE exam
- Additional online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Other Disciplines exam:
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics of Liquids and Gases
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Safety, Health, and Environmental
- Strength of Materials
The July-September course is offered on Thursdays & Sundays and prepares you for an October-December exam date. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Monday, October 3, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Other Disciplines Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Other Disciplines Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Other Disciplines Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- 60-question FE Other Disciplines Assessment. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with an online assessment.
If you took the FE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for your exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.