The Most Comprehensive Book for the Computer-Based FE Mechanical Exam
Gain complete coverage of FE Mechanical exam knowledge areas with PPI's FE Mechanical Review Manual.
With 15 mini-exams to assess your grasp of the exam’s knowledge areas, concise explanations of equations, and hundreds of figures and tables, the FE Mechanical Review Manual is specifically designed to help you pass the FE Mechanical exam:
- FE Mechanical Review Manual organizes the NCEES FE Reference Handbook elements logically, grouping related concepts to facilitate efficient study.
- All NCEES FE Reference Handbook elements are shown in blue for easy identification.
- Equations, and their associated variations and values, are clearly presented.
- Descriptions are succinct and supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts.
- Thousands of terms are indexed to facilitate cross-referencing.
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurement, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
Also available through feprep.com
- FE Mechanical Practice Problems: practice problems covering critical exam topics, and use step-by-step solutions to learn. The online version of this title also includes automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Mechanical Practice Exam: an online, simulated exam experience, with automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Mechanical Assessments: online problems to evaluate your familiarity with exam topics, with automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Mechanical Flashcards: online flashcards for quick, on-the-go review
- FE Review Programs: online programs that provide structure and personal feedback to help you prepare to pass the FE Mechanical exam
- Study Schedule: an online, customizable study schedule with targeted reading and homework assignments
About the Author
Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, is one of the best-known authors of engineering textbooks and references. His books and courses have influenced millions of engineers around the world. Since 1975, he has authored dozens of engineering reference and exam preparation books. He has spent thousands of hours teaching engineering to students and practicing engineers. He holds bachelor of science and master of science degrees in industrial engineering from Stanford University.
Don’t miss FE Mechanical exam news, exam advice, FAQs, and product updates—visit PPI at ppi2pass.com and feprep.com to learn more.