Did you already enroll in the FE Mechanical OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop? If so, click here to log in and access your workshop.
PPI’s FE Mechanical OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand problem solving sessions. Follow along as an expert instructor solves practice problems for each Knowledge Area of the FE Mechanical exam. These videos are the perfect supplement to your exam review.
Your Problem Solving Workshop Includes:
- 16 hours of online problem solving, with a thorough concentration on the FE Mechanical exam topics
- An expert instructor to walk you through each practice problem
- Detailed handouts that include the practice problems and solutions
- OnDemand access for 90 days from purchase date
Looking for a 52-hour review course that comes with a guarantee you'll pass the FE Mechanical exam? Click here.
This workshop covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Mechanical exam:
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop. Access time begins upon purchase.
OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops are presented by: Nebojsa Sebastijanovic, PE, PhD