Did you already enroll in the FE Mechanical Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
PPI's FE Mechanical Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Mechanical exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million engineers.
In addition to 68 hours of live online and OnDemand instruction, you’ll complete homework from the FE Mechanical Review Manual and FE Mechanical Practice Problems by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. You will also receive access to online quizzes, flashcards, assessments, and a practice exam that simulates the computer-based NCEES FE exam. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 68 hours of online instruction from an expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 68 hours is broken down as follows:
- 42 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- 16 hours of OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops. Watch videos of an expert instructor working through exam-like practice problems in your FE discipline.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the program.
- Industry-leading books and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- Detailed course handouts to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor throughout the course
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the NCEES FE exam
- Additional online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Mechanical exam:
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurements, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
The October-December course is offered on Wednesdays & Saturdays and prepares you for a January-March exam date. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule for this course.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Mechanical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Mechanical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- A 60-question FE Mechanical Assessment. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with an online assessment.
If you took the FE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for your exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.