Did you already enroll in the FE Electrical OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop? If so, click here to log in and access your workshop.
PPI’s FE Electrical OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand problem solving sessions. Follow along as an expert instructor solves practice problems for each Knowledge Area of the FE Electrical and Computer exam. These videos are the perfect supplement to your exam review.
Your Problem Solving Workshop Includes:
- 16 hours of online problem solving, with a thorough concentration on the FE Electrical exam topics
- An expert instructor to walk you through each practice problem
- Detailed handouts that include the practice problems and solutions
- OnDemand access for 90 days from purchase date
Looking for a 52-hour review course that comes with a guarantee you'll pass the FE Electrical exam? Click here.
This workshop covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam:
- Circuit Analysis
- Computer Networks
- Computer Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Linear Systems
- Probability and Statistics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand Problem Solving Workshop. Access time begins upon purchase.
OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops are presented by: Dennis Dahlquist, MS, PE