The Most Comprehensive Book for the Computer-Based FE Civil Exam
Gain complete coverage of FE Civil exam knowledge areas with PPI's FE Civil Review Manual.
With 16 mini-exams to assess your grasp of the exam’s knowledge areas, and concise explanations of thousands of equations and hundreds of figures and tables, the FE Civil Review Manual is specifically designed to help you pass the FE Civil exam:
- FE Civil Review Manual organizes the NCEES FE Reference Handbook elements logically, grouping related concepts to facilitate efficient study.
- All NCEES FE Reference Handbook elements are shown in blue for easy identification.
- Equations, and their associated variations and values, are clearly presented.
- Descriptions are succinct and supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts.
- Thousands of terms are indexed to facilitate cross-referencing.
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Hydrologic Systems
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Design
- Transportation Engineering
Also available through feprep.com
- FE Civil Practice Problems: practice problems covering critical exam topics, and use step-by-step solutions to learn. The online version of this title also includes automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Civil Practice Exam: an online, simulated exam experience, with automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Civil Assessments: online problems to evaluate your familiarity with exam topics, with automatic scoring and comparative reporting
- FE Civil Flashcards: online flashcards for quick, on-the-go review
- FE Review Programs: online programs that provide structure and personal feedback to help you prepare to pass the FE Civil exam
- Study Schedule: an online, customizable study schedule with targeted reading and homework assignments
About the Author
Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, is one of the best-known authors of engineering textbooks and references. His books and courses have influenced millions of engineers around the world. Since 1975, he has authored dozens of engineering reference and exam preparation books. He has spent thousands of hours teaching engineering to students and practicing engineers. He holds bachelor of science and master of science degrees in industrial engineering from Stanford University.
Don’t miss FE civil exam news, exam advice, FAQs, and product updates—visit PPI at ppi2pass.com and feprep.com to learn more.