Did you already enroll in the FE Civil OnDemand Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
This package includes your OnDemand course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $1,746 for all items, you'll receive the special price of $1,395 by purchasing together as a package.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials (must be the same edition) you already own and your phone number to email@example.com. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
Click below to view a sample of PPI's Online Review Courses.
PPI's FE Civil OnDemand Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Civil exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million engineers.
In addition to 68 hours of OnDemand instruction, you’ll complete recommended homework from the FE Civil Review Manual and FE Civil Practice Problems by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. You will also receive access to online quizzes, flashcards, and assessment, and a practice exam that simulates the computer-based NCEES FE exam. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 68 hours of online instruction from an expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 68 hours is broken down as follows:
- 52 hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on FE Civil exam topics
- 16 hours of OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops. Watch videos of an expert instructor working through exam-like practice problems in your FE discipline.
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
- Industry-leading books and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
- Detailed course handouts to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the NCEES FE exam
- Additional online quizzes to help assess your progress
Looking for a live online review course with access to an instructor, required homework, and a guarantee you'll pass (or you can repeat the course for free)? Click here.
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Civil exam:
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Hydrologic Systems
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Structural Design and Structural Analysis
- Transportation Engineering and Surveying
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand course. Access time begins upon purchase.
Need more time? 90 days of course access is automatically included with your enrollment. To add more time, simply choose your amount in the “Add More Time” section below. Your options include:
- 30 days (for a total of 120 days)
- 60 days (for a total of 150 days)
- 90 days (for a total of 180 days)
This OnDemand review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials you already own and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
This OnDemand course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Civil Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Civil Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Civil Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- 60-question FE Civil Assessment. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with an online assessment.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
OnDemand video lectures and office hours are presented by Art Chianello, MS, PE.