This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
PPI's FE Chemical Review Course effectively prepares you for the NCEES FE Chemical exam. Based on the FE Chemical Review Manual and Chemical Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam, this program is designed to provide you with the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
With the FE Chemical Live Online Review Course, you can:
- receive guidance from an instructor who is an expert in your FE discipline.
- stay on track with weekly homework assignments that cover all knowledge areas.
- attend weekly, 2-hour lectures held in a live online classroom environment.
- ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems. All lectures are recorded and archived for later viewing!
- post unlimited questions to an online discussion forum and receive responses within 48 hours.
- complete optional online “Problems of the Week” quizzes to help assess your strengths and weaknesses.
- conveniently download and print handouts.
- prepare for your exam using PPI's industry-leading books and study tools.
- practice in an online test environment that simulates the FE exam.
- guarantee you pass your FE exam (or you can repeat the program for free).
The October-December lectures will be held on Sundays and prepare you for a January-March exam date. You have the flexibility to attend the live online lectures, or watch the recorded sessions at a later time. Please click the link below to view the live lecture schedule for this program.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Monday, December 19, 2016.
This review program covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Chemical exam:
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer and Separation
- Material/Energy Balances
- Materials Science
- Probability and Statistics
- Process Control
- Process Design and Economics
- Safety, Health, and Environmental
This package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the program.
A portion of the online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Chemical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Chemical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Chemical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- 60-question FE Chemical Assessment. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with an online assessment.
If you took the FE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review program. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review program if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for your exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next program.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this program. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the program for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.