Boost your exam study by upgrading to a custom review course package. Select the course, the required materials you don’t already own, and your afternoon depth books. For the very best value, consider buying the complete review course package available here.
*PPI offers a passing guarantee for the Live Online and In-Person review courses. Purchase of current editions of all required course materials satisfies one of the qualifications for the guarantee. Learn more about the guarantee at the Guarantees Page.
PPI’s Environmental PE Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Environmental PE exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 50 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from the Environmental Engineering Reference Manual, Environmental Engineering Practice Problems, and other best-selling materials by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 50 hours is broken down as follows:
- 40 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of references and study tools by PPI Founder Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, including the Environmental Engineering Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
PPI’s Environmental PE OnDemand Review Course provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand video lectures. This complete course effectively prepares you for the NCEES Environmental PE exam.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 50+ hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI’s recommended syllabus of assignments, which includes readings and practice problems
- Detailed course notes to download and print
- Quizzes for additional online problem solving practice
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
The OnDemand review course provides you with 90 days of access from the date of purchase.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
We surveyed our Environmental PE live online review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about this course:
- "Dr. Kumar did an exceptional job, both during the online portion and in providing help via the forum."
- "I liked the live lectures because you could ask questions during the lecture. I also liked the recorded lectures because I could go back and listen to a portion again if it didn't make sense the first time."
- "Information provided in the forum was useful and beneficial to helping me organize my notes and read what issues other students were having."
- "What I liked most about the Office Hour sessions was the ability to follow up on weak areas. Also, Dr. Kumar introduced additional problems and info for the test."
- "There were only a couple of questions on the exam that I had no idea on. The others I had at least been introduced to during the course."
- "During the exam, there were no surprises on material content and I felt like I had seen all material covered on the exam during the review course."
- "I don't think I would have been near as prepared without the course. It's really what kept me on track."
- "During my review of the course materials while studying for the exam (after the class was over), I realized there was a lot of redundancy built into the lectures and exam topics. This was great because I felt like I really learned the topics."
- "The course was definitely worthwhile. It may even rank ’10.’ I will let you know in 6-8 weeks."
- "Dr. Kumar is a great professor. You could tell he genuinely wanted everyone to be successful."
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the Live Online course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.
Please note that the OnDemand course does not qualify for the passing guarantee.
If you took the October 2016 PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the April 2017 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.