Comprehensive Environmental PE Exam Coverage
The Environmental Engineering Reference Manual is the most comprehensive textbook for the NCEES Environmental PE exam. This book’s time-tested organization and clear explanations start with the basics to help you quickly get up to speed with common environmental engineering concepts. Together, the 58 chapters provide an in-depth review of important topics from the NCEES Environmental PE exam specifications. The extensive index contains thousands of entries, with multiple entries included for each topic, so you’ll find what you’re looking for no matter how you search.
This book features:
- over 100 appendices containing essential support material
- over 500 clarifying examples
- thousands of equations, figures, and tables
- industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
- equal support of U.S. customary and SI units
After you pass your exam, the Environmental Engineering Reference Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your environmental engineering career.
978-1-888577-98-3 9781888577983 978-1-59126-235-0 9781591262350