Engineers agree that taking a practice exam is the best way to figure out where you need more review. Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams simulates the 8-hour exam in every aspect, from the multiple-choice format and level of difficulty to the number and distribution of problems. You won't find more realistic practice anywhere else—we even provide bubble answer sheets. There's no substitute for experiencing a timed practice exam.
The Most Realistic Practice for the Environmental PE Exam
- 3 complete practice exams, each including:
- 50 problems covering the morning session of the exam
- 50 problems covering the afternoon session of the exam
- Coverage of all exam topics
- Comprehensive step-by-step solutions