Did you already enroll in the Electrical PE Power Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Course Package Savings
Save $388 with this package that includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $2,533 for all items, you’ll receive the price of $2,145 for purchasing all items together as a package.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials (must be the same edition) you already own and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI's courses.
PPI’s Electrical PE Power Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Electrical PE Power exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 50 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from the brand new editions of the Power Reference Manual, Power Practice Problems, and other best-selling PPI materials. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 50 hours is broken down as follows:
- 40 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of PPI references and study tools, including the Power Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- Online quizzes to help assess your progress
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Friday, October 28, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials you already own and your phone number to email@example.com. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
- "The instructor is very knowledgeable. He presented a lot of material that was not in the text, which will help on the exam. The problem solving sessions were really helpful."
- "Very organized and clearly explained material. The TA was very knowledgeable too and managed the discussions in the chat room."
- "The classes included lots of practice problems. I have studied on my own before without success. This class really helped me focus on key topics."
- "I feel very well prepared for the exam. I really think the course exceeded my expectations in many ways, especially the content and the instructor's explanations of complex material."
If you took the April 2016 Electrical PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the October 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.