Did you already enroll in the Electrical PE Electrical & Electronics Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Partner Pricing
This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
Click the video below to learn more about PPI's courses.
PPI’s Electrical PE Electrical & Electronics Live Online Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES Electrical PE Electrical & Electronics exam. Since 1975, our time-tested curriculum, expert instructors, and comprehensive materials have successfully prepared more than 3 million examinees.
In addition to 50 hours of live online and OnDemand expert instruction, you’ll complete homework from PPI’s best-selling materials. Please read below for a complete list of course features.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of online instruction from an industry expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 50 hours is broken down as follows:
- 40 hours of live online lectures. Follow along and interact with the class as your instructor reviews key engineering concepts. All live lectures are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- 10 hours of live online office hours. Ask questions about the homework, review additional practice problems, and interact with the instructor and other students. All office hours are also recorded and posted to your course page for OnDemand viewing at any time throughout the course.
- A full suite of PPI references and study tools, including the Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual
- Detailed handouts of the presentation slides to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Instructor-graded homework assignments from a structured syllabus
- An online discussion forum for interaction with the instructor and peers throughout the course
- A guarantee you will pass the exam, or you can repeat the course for free
This 50-hour live online course is offered on Tuesdays & Saturdays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, the course forum, and submit homework is Friday, April 21, 2017.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
We surveyed our Electrical PE live online review course students right after they took their exams. Here's what they had to say about this course:
- "The live lectures provided the opportunity to ask questions on the spot, interact with the teacher, and hear other students' questions."
- "I liked the Discussion Forum because I was able to post questions on homework problems that I was having issues with. The teacher responded with the specific answers I was looking for. I also was able to post questions to the forum on questions I had with the lecture material, and the teacher would go over it during his office hours."
- "I thought the slides and the examples on the slides were very helpful."
- "The office hours were an extension of lecture that focused on slides I did not understand during the lecture. I also liked that we worked additional problems during office hours."
- "The study schedule was helpful and helped me get through all the material."
- "Overall, the course material and lectures were a very good use of preparation time."
- 100% of survey respondents would recommend this course to a friend or colleague!
If you took the October 2016 Electrical PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the April 2017 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.