LEED Prep Homes is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A lower price than the printed version
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within two days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
To pass both parts of the LEED AP Homes exam, you must successfully demonstrate your general knowledge of green building practices and your ability to implement the LEED for Homes rating system. LEED Prep Homes gives you the power to pass the LEED AP Homes exam with a complete, concise review.
Everything You Need to Succeed
- Complete coverage of all eight exam areas
- Diagnostic fill-in-the-blank worksheets with answer keys for all 44 LEED for Homes credits
- 100 open-ended and short-answer review questions
- More than 500 glossary terms, 80 referenced standards, and 3,000 index entries
Exam Subject Areas Covered
- Synergistic Opportunities and the LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Project Systems and Energy Impacts
- Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
- Improvements to the Indoor Environment
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
Please note the USGBC updated its exam format in 2014, and this book has not been revised to reflect those changes. For an updated list of exam topics, please visit USGBC.
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
978-1-59126-182-7 9781591261827 978-1-59126-312-8 9781591263128
This product is non-returnable.