LEED Prep BD&C is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A lower price than the printed version
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within two days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
To pass both parts of the LEED AP Building Design & Construction (BD&C) exam, you must successfully demonstrate your general knowledge of green building practices and your ability to implement the LEED BD&C rating systems. LEED Prep BD&C gives you the power to pass the LEED AP BD&C exam with a complete, concise review.
Everything You Need to Succeed
- Complete coverage of all eight exam subject areas
- Diagnostic fill-in-the-blank worksheets with answer keys for all 70 LEED BD&C credits and prerequisites
- 100 open-ended and short-answer review questions
- More than 500 glossary terms, 80 referenced standards, and 2,000 index entries
Exam Areas Covered
- Synergistic Opportunities and the LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Project Systems and Energy Impacts
- Acquisition, Installation, and Management of Project Materials
- Improvements to the Indoor Environment
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
Please note the USGBC updated its exam format in 2014, and this book has not been revised to reflect those changes. For an updated list of exam topics, please visit USGBC.
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
- A PDF E-Book is not viewable with standard PDF reader software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- The PDF file is accessed via a ".acsm" file, which is only viewable with e-reader software, such as Adobe Digital Editions.
- The PDF E-Book file format will work on PC and Mac computers, but may not work on smart phones or tablets (depending on the format compatibility of the e-reader software installed on those devices).
- Installing the Android version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable a PDF E-Book to be read on an Android device.
- An ePub E-Book is viewable on Apple iPhones and iPads, with appropriate e-reader software.
- The Apple iOS version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable an ePub E-Book to be read on an iPhone or iPad.
- Standard Kindle readers, with the exception of Kindle Fire, do not support either the PDF E-Book or ePub E-Book file formats.
- Please do not purchase an E-Book on our website if you plan on using a Kindle as your reader. Kindle is proprietary technology owned by Amazon, and only E-Books purchased on the Amazon website are Kindle-compatible.
- If you own a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
978-1-59126-184-1 9781591261841 978-1-59126-260-2 9781591262602
This product is non-returnable.