The ARE 5 Review Manual is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or any other place you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if more printed pages are required
- Returnable within two days of transaction
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
Successful exam preparation requires the best resources, and the ARE 5 Review Manual gives you the information you need to prepare for all divisions of the ARE.
Prepare to pass all six divisions of ARE 5.0 with
- a thorough review of the content areas covered
- hundreds of tables and figures
- advice, tips, and strategies on how to take the exams
- exam preparation guidelines
ARE 5.0 Divisions Covered
- Practice Management
- Project Management
- Programming & Services
- Project Planning & Design
- Project development & Documentation
- Construction & Evaluation
For copyright protection purposes, you can only print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
978-1-59126-321-0 9781591263210 978-1-59126-322-7 9781591263227