Construction Depth Practice Exams contains two 40-problem, multiple-choice exams consistent with the NCEES Civil PE construction depth exam’s format and specifications. Like the actual exam, the problems in this book require an average of six minutes to solve. Comprehensive step-by-step solutions demonstrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches. Author commentary is provided in the solutions, explaining time-saving shortcuts and common pitfalls.
Taking each exam in Construction Depth Practice Exams within the same four-hour time limit as the actual exam will simulate exam conditions, enhance your time-management skills, and help you identify which references you’ll need most on exam day. Then, you can easily evaluate your performance by using the two individual answer keys.
Construction Depth Practice Exams will help you to
- effectively familiarize yourself with the exam scope and format
- quickly identify accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
- successfully connect relevant theory to exam-like problems
- confidently solve problems under timed conditions
Exam Topics Covered
- Earthwork Construction and Layout
- Estimating Quantities and Costs
- Construction Operations and Methods
- Material Quality Control and Production
- Temporary Structures
- Health and Safety