This reference manual replaces the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 8th Edition.
The Computer Engineering Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam is the best source for the information you need to pass the Electrical PE Computer Engineering exam. Developed for candidates seeking focused Computer Engineering exam coverage, this comprehensive text aligns with and covers all the topics on the NCEES Computer Engineering exam specifications.
Best-selling author, John A. Camara, PE, draws upon his professional experience and his years as an instructor to provide clear and focused explanations of the exam topics using step-by-step example problems. He also provides suggested references, time management techniques, and exam tips—all the tools you need to pass your exam.
Once you pass your exam, the Computer Engineering Reference Manual will serve as an invaluable reference for your daily computer engineering needs.
The Computer Engineering Reference Manual prepares you to pass by
- presenting 240 solved example problems that illustrate key concepts
- featuring 319 figures, 97 tables, 29 appendices, and 1,173 equations, making it possible to work exam problems using the reference manual alone
- including an easy-to-use index and a full glossary for quick reference
- recommending a study schedule, plus providing tips for successful exam preparation
What’s Changed from the Electrical Engineering Reference Manual, 8th Edition?
- New chapters on protection and safety and power system management
- Content that exclusively covers the NCEES Computer Engineering exam specifications
Computer Engineering Exam Topics Covered
- Computer Systems