PPI recommends the Civil Seismic PE Package to exam candidates preparing for the California Civil Seismic exam. It is also a great comprehensive review of seismic topics for the Civil PE and Structural (SE) exams.
This Package Includes:
- Seismic Design of Building Structures (SEIS11), 11th Edition
- Seismic Design Solved Problems (SESP7), 7th Edition
- Seismic Principles Practice Exams for the California Civil Seismic Exam (SPPE5), 5th Edition
- CodeMaster - Seismic Design (2012 IBC and ASCE 7-10) (SDINA12)
- CodeMaster - Seismic Design Category (2012 IBC / ASCE 7-10) (SDIA12)
- CodeMaster - Allowable Stress Design for Masonry (2012 IBC) (ASDCM12)
- CodeMaster - Structural Wood Design ASD/LRFD (SWD12)
- Casio FX-115 ES Plus Advanced Scientific Calculator (FX115ESP)
- Two Sets of Customizable Book Tabs (TABPPI)
Review Course Available
Upgrade your review with PPI’s CA Civil Seismic online course. Our review courses provide 24+ hours of expert instruction, a structured syllabus, the same review materials in this recommended package, and convenient online viewing from the comfort of home or on the go. Click here to learn more and enroll.