This package includes your OnDemand course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $815 for all items, you'll receive the special price of $684 by purchasing together as a package.
PPI’s Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental OnDemand Review Course provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand video lectures. This complete course effectively prepares you for the NCEES Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental exam.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 24+ hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI’s recommended syllabus of assignments, which includes readings and practice problems
- Detailed course notes to download and print
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
This course covers the following topics:
- Surface Hydrology
- Groundwater and Wells
- Hydraulics: Open Channel Flow
- Hydraulics: Closed Conduit
- Water Treatment and Supply
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment
- Environmental Impact
- Engineering Economic Analysis
You will have 90 days of access to your OnDemand course. Access time begins upon purchase.
Need more time? 90 days of course access is automatically included with your enrollment. To add more time, simply choose your amount in the “Add More Time” section below. Your options include:
- 30 days (for a total of 120 days)
- 60 days (for a total of 150 days)
- 90 days (for a total of 180 days)
This OnDemand review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save at least 15%.
This OnDemand course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
OnDemand video lectures and office hours are presented by Alfredo Cely, PE, MSEM.
If you already own some of the required materials, you can click here to build your review course bundle.