Did you already enroll in the Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Course Package Savings
Save $160 with this package that includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $955 for all items, you’ll receive the price of $795 for purchasing all items together as a package.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials (must be the same edition) you already own and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI's courses.
PPI’s Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the Water Resources & Environmental afternoon depth section of the NCEES Civil PE exam. This course is designed to provide you with the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 24 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing any time until the exam date.
This 24-hour live online course is offered on Sundays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, and the course forum is Friday, October 28, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials you already own and your phone number to email@example.com. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
- "It felt like we were all in it together. Also, it was nice having the ability to ask a question and receive an answer immediately."
- "The course structure helped in organizing my study plan. The live classes enabled me to interact with other students to share thoughts and ask questions."
- "The instructor was considerate of student questions during class time. He tried to make sure everyone understood."
- "The instructor was realistic with the topics that we needed to know. He had passed the PE exam a couple of years earlier, so his knowledge of the exam questions was up to date."
- "The topics that were covered were more than enough to pass the test if you studied the materials and worked the problems."
- "The fact that I had the opportunity to review the exam materials with others was very good. It was great to have the online review course available to me."
- "The dialogue with other students and the instructor went well better than I had anticipated. I also liked that the recording was available to listen to and review on your own time."
Civil PE Courses
CA Civil Seismic & CA Civil Surveying Courses
Morning Breadth Book Package
If you took the April 2016 Civil PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the October 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.