Did you already enroll in the Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
This review course package includes a special 10% discount on the course, in addition to discounted package pricing on required materials and study tools. Your discount is automatically included in the package price shown (no promo code required).
PPI’s Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the Water Resources & Environmental afternoon depth section of the NCEES Civil PE exam. This course is designed to provide you with the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 24 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing any time until the exam date.
This 24-hour live online course is offered on Sundays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, and the course forum is Friday, October 28, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
If you took the April 2016 Civil PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the October 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.