PPI's most comprehensive collection of morning references for use before and during the exam, including the Civil Engineering Reference Manual and Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam.
This Package Includes:
- Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (CERM15), 15th Edition
- Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual (CEPP15), 15th Edition
- Civil PE Practice Examination (CEPE6), 6th Edition
- Civil Engineering Solved Problems (CESP8), 8th Edition
- Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (CEQR9), 9th Edition
- Engineering Unit Conversions (UNIT4)
- Casio FX-115 ES Plus Advanced Scientific Calculator (FX115ESP)
- Two Sets of Customizable Book Tabs (TABPPI)
The NCEES recently adopted the 2014 edition of the ACI 318 code for the 2016 exams. For your reference and convenience, we have included a PDF that cross references the 2011 ACI 318 and the 2014 ACI 2014. You may access the PDF by clicking here. PPI is committed to supporting you in your efforts towards licensure, and providing the highest-quality content for your preparation.
Review Course Available
Upgrade your review with PPI’s Civil PE online course and a passing guarantee. Our review courses provide 50+ hours of expert instruction, a structured syllabus, the same review materials in this recommended package, and convenient online viewing from the comfort of home or on the go. Click here to learn more and enroll.