This is an exclusive offer for Civil PE exam review package customers. Save $210 on PPI's Civil PE Live Online Review Course (based on the brand new Civil PE books you purchased) AND receive 60-day Civil PE Exam Cafe and a copy of Engineering Unit Conversions for free—a total savings of $350.
PPI’s Civil PE Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the morning session of the NCEES Civil Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. Based on the brand new 14th editions of Michael R. Lindeburg’s Civil Engineering Reference Manual and Civil Engineering Practice Problems, this course is designed to provide you with the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 50 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- Live instructor office hours—ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing any time until the exam date.
PPI offers a 12-Week and 7-Week Live Online Civil PE review course. Both courses are 50 hours and include live instructor office hours. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the links below to view the schedule and list of topics for each course.
This review course is based on the following brand new editions of Michael R. Lindeburg’s Civil PE books. Structured assignments from these books form the foundation for your course.
- Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 14th Edition
- Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 14th Edition
- Civil PE Practice Examination, 5th Edition
- Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam, 8th Edition
Enrollment in the 60-Day Exam Cafe is included in the Civil PE Live Online Review Course package. Access our 24/7 online database featuring hundreds of exam-like sample problems and solutions, as well as unlimited practice exams.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
We surveyed our Civil PE live online review course students right after they took the April 2014 exam. Here's what they had to say about our courses:
- "Andy is great. You can tell that he really loves engineering, and helping others to be better engineers."
- "Great job. This course really motivated me to study my best and thoroughly prepared me for the PE exam. The study materials were optimal, and when I looked around the exam room, everybody seemed to have a copy of the CERM from PPI."
- "I thought the homework selection was a good representation of the material covered in class and on the test."
- "The live lectures gave the opportunity to ask questions and receive quick answers from the instructor, Andy, or another engineer with a different background and expertise."
- "I live in Italy and didn't want to get up at 3:00 a.m. for the class, so the recordings were great. I also liked being able to pause during the lectures while doing practice problems to ensure I understood how to work the problems."
- "The Office Hours were a great place to hash out problems and problem solving methods. Loved it!"
- "If anything, the exam ended up being a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, mostly because of this Review Course."
- "The class is worth every penny and I think Andy Richardson is a great instructor. I greatly appreciated the PPI material and course with helping me with the Civil PE exam."
- "I liked the course and I felt very prepared. It was very helpful to know what topics to concentrate on so that I didn't have to re-read the entire CERM."
- "I thought a huge benefit of PPI was that I was prepared for a harder test than the Civil PE proved to be. The homework, practice test, and how the instructor described the test kept me on a good track. I won't know if I passed for several weeks, but I feel as if I performed well and have a good chance on a passing score."
- "It helped to know that the whole class was going through it together. It was also nice knowing you could ask a question and get an answer in real time."
- "I liked the variety of problems answered and how it was tailored to the students. Some of us have done this test more than once and that knowledge and experience is very insightful."
- "The review course did what it was supposed to do. It got me to commit to a systematic approach to studying. The course forced me to be methodical in problem solving and be aware of the bigger picture."
- "I appreciate that you let students retake the course for free, as long as they have the required materials, if they do not pass the exam. This is the main reason I signed up for the PPI review course."
CA Civil Seismic & CA Civil Surveying Courses
Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Depth Course
Afternoon Depth Book Packages
If you took the April 2014 Civil PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this Review Course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete terms and conditions, view PPI’s Enrollment Agreement.