Ships in one business day.
Civil Engineering Solved Problems includes more than 370 problem scenarios representing a broad array of Civil PE exam topics. Each scenario’s associated questions provide an opportunity to recognize related concepts and apply your knowledge of relevant theory and equations. The structural and transportation problems reference the design standards adopted by NCEES, so you can become familiar with those resources and identify which will be most useful on exam day. The breadth of topics covered and the varied problem complexity allow you to assess and strengthen your problem-solving skills, regardless of which afternoon exam you choose to take. For all problems, comprehensive step-by-step solutions illustrate accurate and efficient solving methods.
Note: The construction, structural, and transportation depth exam standards changed as of October 2013; click here for more information, or download a PDF version of the new standards.
Civil Engineering Solved Problems will help you
- familiarize yourself with exam topics
- connect relevant engineering theories to challenging problems
- navigate through exam-adopted codes and standards
- quickly identify accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
Exam Topics Covered
- Water Resources: Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulic Machines, Open Channel Flow, Hydrology, Water Supply
- Geotechnical: Soils, Foundations
- Environmental: Wastewater
- Structural: Concrete, Steel, Timber, Masonry
- Transportation: Transportation, Surveying
- Systems, Management, and Professional: Engineering Economic Analysis
This product is non-returnable.