Note: This book was created for the civil afternoon section of the pencil-and-paper FE exam, however, the practice problems contained in this book are still relevant for the computerized FE Civil exam.
Study for the FE exam with this discipline-specific review book, which includes:
- 61 practice problems, with full solutions
- 2 complete, simulated 4-hour discipline-specific exams
- Coverage of all the topics on the civil afternoon section of the exam
- Construction Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics & Hydrologic Systems
- Soils Mechanics & Foundations
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Design
This book is part of PPI’s Legacy Series—products developed for the former pencil-and-paper version of the NCEES FE exam, which is now delivered as a computer-based-test (CBT). Some of the content may appear in PPI’s current CBT FE exam products.
This book is non-returnable.
This product is non-returnable.