Chapter Fundraiser Program
- Buy PPI FE/EIT review materials at an exclusive 40% discount.
- Sell to your fellow students for a profit.
Earn as much as $40 per book.
- Pay us after you have sold the books;
return any unsold books.
How the Chapter Fundraiser Program Works
- Order the number of books you anticipate selling. These are purchased on consignment, so payment is not made at the time the order is placed, but rather after your sale has ended. Your FE/EIT exam review books will be shipped as soon as the order is processed and will arrive in seven to twelve business days. The consignment invoice, which will be packed with the books, will include a $4 per book shipping charge, which is due after your chapter sale has concluded.
- Conduct your sale. Set up a table outside an FE/EIT exam review course classroom or in an area with high senior traffic; hang posters to announce the availability of the books; see Maximizing Your Fundraiser for complete details.
- Receive a 40% discount on PPI FE/EIT Exam Review books and keep the difference after increasing the price of the books. For example, buy a copy of the FE Review Manual for $54 and sell it for $80, $85 or $90, and keep the difference for your chapter.