Did you already enroll in the CA Civil Surveying Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Course Package Savings
Save $67 with this package that includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $462 for all items, you’ll receive the price of $395 for purchasing all items together as a package.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials (must be the same edition) you already own and your phone number to email@example.com. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI’s review courses.
PPI’s CA Civil Surveying Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the California Civil Surveying exam. This course is designed to give you the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 9 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing any time until the last exam date.
This 9-hour live online course is offered on Mondays. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recordings of the live classes at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule of live class dates for this course.
The final day to access recordings, handouts, and the course forum is Wednesday, November 9, 2016.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
Already own some of the required course materials? No problem. Send proof of purchase of the materials you already own and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A PPI Sales Support Team member will build a custom course package and process your order over the phone.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase.
- "The instructor was comfortable and well-versed with the material."
- "I liked how the instructor was clear and concise about all the materials in the class."
- "I liked how I did not have to waste time to go to a class. I liked how it was very convenient to take an online class."
CA Civil Seismic Course
Civil PE (Morning Breadth) Courses
Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Depth Course
If you took the April 2016 exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the October/November 2016 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.