Boost your exam study by upgrading to a custom review course package. Select the course, the required materials you don’t already own, and your afternoon depth books. For the very best value, consider buying the complete review course package available here.
*PPI offers a passing guarantee for the Live Online and In-Person review courses. Purchase of current editions of all required course materials satisfies one of the qualifications for the guarantee. Learn more about the guarantee at the Guarantees Page.
PPI’s CA Civil Seismic Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the California Civil Seismic exam. This course is designed to give you the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 18 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- Practical exam tips
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing any time until the last exam date.
p>PPI’s CA Civil Seismic OnDemand Review Course provides you with anytime, anywhere access to OnDemand video lectures. This complete course effectively prepares you for the NCEES CA Civil Seismic exam.
For 90 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 18+ hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- PPI’s recommended syllabus of assignments, which includes readings and practice problems
- Detailed course notes to download and print
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
The OnDemand review course provides you with 90 days of access from the date of purchase.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
CA Civil Surveying Course
Civil PE (Morning Breadth) Courses
Civil PE Water Resources & Environmental Depth Course
If you took the October 2016 PE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for the April 2017 exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.