This 6th edition of AASHTO's "Green Book" contains the current design research and practices for highway and street geometric design. It also provides guidance for highway engineers and designers to make unique design solutions that meet the needs of highway users while maintaining the integrity of the environment.
In addition, this book serves as a comprehensive reference manual to assist in administrative, planning, and educational efforts pertaining to design formulation.
Included Design Guidelines
- Local roads in both urban and rural locations
- Collector Roads and Streets
- Cross-Section Elements
- Design Controls and Criteria
- Elements of Design
- Grade Separations and Interchanges
- Highway Functions
- Local Roads and Streets
- Rural and Urban Arterials