Instructor's Corner: Why Choose PPI's Study Materials
For over 35 years PPI has been providing engineers and building and design professionals with the leading review and prep materials for their professional licensing exams.
For engineers and surveyors, we offer reference manuals and supplementary review products for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE/EIT) exam, the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exams, the Fundamentals of Land Surveying (FS/LSIT) exam, and the Principles and Practice of Land Surveying (PS) exam.
For design professionals, we offer review materials for the Architect Registration Exam (ARE), the Landscape Architect Registration Exam (LARE), and the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) exam. Additionally, for professionals pursuing LEED® accreditation, we offer exam prep materials for the LEED Green Associate (GA) exam, LEED AP Building Design & Construction (BD&C) exam, LEED AP Interior Design & Construction (ID&C) exam, LEED AP Homes exam, and LEED AP Operations & Maintenance (O&M) exam.
More exam review courses and student groups use PPI books than all other books combined. Our books are used by
- engineering, architecture, and design programs at colleges and universities
- the U.S. military service academies
- engineering, architecture, and design firms
- local, state, and national government offices
Why Choose PPI's Study Materials?
- Quality. Professionals who have passed their exams write PPI review products. The materials are then edited for clarity and accuracy. Every index reference is verified. The result: the highest-quality review products you can find.
- Choice. We offer something for everyone—from comprehensive reference manuals to supplementary prep products; from live review courses to online practice and study groups; from general to discipline-specific reviews; from practice problems to practice exams.
- Commitment. We strive to produce books, review courses, and online products that help examinees achieve the highest possible pass rate on their exams.
- Resources. We provide extensive resources for instructors and examinees including the Instructor's Corner, the Exam FAQs, and the Exam Forum—for free.