Guidelines for PPI Authors and Subject-Matter Experts
This page offers PPI's current authors, technical reviewers, and other subject matter experts a variety of resources to help them complete their work.
If you are not a contracted author or subject-matter expert and are interested in becoming one, please explore our site to understand our products and visit our Be a PPI Author page or Be a PPI Subject-Matter Expert page.
Overview of the PPI Publishing Process - describes the people involved at PPI and the steps undertaken to produce a finished product.
Guidelines for Creating the Front Matter - describes the components of a book's front matter.
Guidelines for Preparing the Index - describes the steps that authors and indexers need to take in preparing files to be used in creating a book index.
Six-Minute Item-Writing Guide for Authors
- Appendices for Civil Engineering PE
- Appendices for Mechanical Engineering PE
- Appendices for Electrical and Computer PE
- Appendices for Chemical Engineering PE
- Appendices for Structural Engineering (SE)
- Appendices for Environmental Engineering PE